Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Retro T.V. on the W3

Even though the content is brought to you by AOL (and I swore I would never support that McInternet company), the following link is a great source for television shows from today back.


Just recently I viewed a skilfully plotted post-modern episode of Head of the Class where the tension between Arvid (the nerdy guy with glasses) and Denis (the chubby computer whiz) really encapsulated the transcendental question deep within us all....well not really. But the show was really horrible to watch.



If you ever wonder where those fabulous shows from childhood went, don't worry. I have found them, and they ain't so fabulous anymore. The fairy dust of childhood television has been wiped from my eyes. With all that said, though, In2TV.com really has some great old shows and memories just waiting to be harvested. Enjoy.

No comments: