Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Handlebar Moustache Fandango Part V: The Doppelganger

Well, here is my twin (separated at birth). Notice the fabulous orange jumpsuit - obviously my long-lost brother is a ward of the state, county or city in which he obviously caused some drunken havoc and/or smacked his wife around and/or went on a 30 minute 15 mph shirtless road chase with the blue and whites all the while screaming "Molly Hatchet rules!" over and over and over..

I am currently looking for an orange jumpsuit but just cannot seem to make the commitment in order to obtain one. I am going to the Army/Navy Surplus tomorrow, so there may be one there (a jumpsuit, not an ex-con...I know they'll be one of those there). So here's to prison stints and orange jumpsuits...Oh, and handlebar moustaches...yea, don't forget about those handlebars.

No comments: