Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Only in America

I was watching the news and the news-reader nonchalantly passed off a story about a father in Pennsylvania who was upset a local cake shop would not put his son's name on his birthday cake. Get this - the kid's name is Adolph Hitler. You can read the full story HERE.

The father claims that he named his son his simply because it would be a unique name and "no one else in the world" would have that name. I thought, okay, I have seen Seinfeld. I have pondered a child named "Soda" or "Seven," so why can't this guy call his kid whatever.

THEN I SAW HIS OTHER KID'S NAMES. His daughter's middle name is Aryan Nation and his other daughter's name is derivative of Himmler's name. Jesus...Only in America.

Good news for good old dad....WAL-MART was happy to fulfill his request. Anything for a buck...

No comments: